Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of April 24th

We had a wonderful Easter day with my family yesterday, and, thanks to my mom, we have leftovers for supper tonight! Yea! No cooking for me!

Here are the plans for the rest of the week though:

Sunday: Lunch with the family courtesy of my mom

Monday: Leftover Easter lunch (roast, potatoes, carrots, creamed corn, fried squash, and bunny cake)

Tuesday: Barbecue chicken (Kroger has Perdue split breasts for $0.99 a pound this week!), corn on the cob, and salad with homemade ranch dressing

Wednesday: Pintos and cornbread with fruit salad (bananas, apples, and oranges)

Thursday: Moroccan Pan-Roasted Seafood with linguine (from the Whole Foods cookbook) with steamed broccoli

Friday: Pizza Night! (Mom will be here so I plan on fixing two pizzas: (1) Meatsa! Meatsa! for Daniel and Kate and (1) All Veggies for Mom, Kate and me.

Saturday: Chili (I know the weather is warming up, but I always love homemade chili. Plus, we can eat leftovers on nacho chips or baked potatoes. Yummy!)

What are you fixin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment