Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Back on Feedburner: My Apologies!

If you had subscribed to Growing in His Glory via email and thought I was no longer writing, I APOLOGIZE.

Apparently, Feedburner limits the file size that it will burn, so when the blog reached maximum capacity some time in early December, Feedburner stopped sending emails of my feeds.  Please forgive my technological ignorance!   I believe I have remedied the problem and would love for you to resubscribe!

If you would like to continue receiving emails from Growing in His Glory, please click here.  OR you can enter your email on the right sidebar and click "Subscribe."  

You can also read my latest posts on a reader of your choice by clicking on "Subscribe in a reader" on the right sidebar.  

Other ways to stay in touch:
  • Follow Growing in His Glory on Facebook.
  • Become a "Follower" (on the right sidebar).  
With so many options, I hope to see and hear more from you!
Thank you for bearing with me as I navigate the foreign terrain that is the blogosphere.  I pray God's richest blessings on you!

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment