Saturday, June 4, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of June 5th

Yesterday, I sat down and planned out next week's menu and "school" for Kate only to discover today that Daniel will be working at Bonaroo, a local music festival, starting next Wednesday, and he will be gone through Sunday. I had thought that Bonaroo didn't begin until the following week, so my plans have changed. The kids and I will be going to visit my parents in Chattanooga while Daniel is away and so that explains our abbreviated menu for the week.

Here is our menu plan for the next three days:

Sunday Lunch: Leftovers; Dinner: Shepherd's Pie (Daniel's specialty)

Monday: The Pioneer Woman's Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole with salad and crusty bread

Tuesday: Breakfast for supper-- Blueberry pancakes with sausage links and cheese grits

**I'm also looking to try out some new snack foods for the summer, just to mix things up. I will post a few recipes that are successful with my kids in the upcoming weeks.**

What are your favorite summertime snacks?


No comments:

Post a Comment