Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Family Fun: Birthdays, the Beach, & Fall Festivities



Wow! October is almost over!

I feel like it has been an eternity since I last posted. First, my laptop died. Then, I got a really nice new one only to have the hard drive crash three weeks in. After waiting over a week for HP to mail me a new hard drive, the laptop STILL did not work. So, I finally came to the {brilliant} decision to return the computer and get something else.

Enter my beautiful Mac. Love it but don't know how to use it.

Still, I am happy.

And when my three girls and I left Best Buy, I could no longer contain my gratitude, not only for a new computer, but for these last few weeks without one.


Here's what we've been doing lately...


Growing up...


5 months old
My big 2 year old!

Almost 4! Tomorrow's the big day!! 

 And not growing up...
My dorky husband
And I really can't talk, can I?

Beach Beauties
Our little gal loved playing in the waves

Baby Annabeth's first trip to the beach

She repeatedly tried to take on the ocean but lost time & again
Fall Fun Times
Meet Fancy Nancy, Tinker Bell, & Lil' Punkin

Love this little pumpkin



Fun at Walden Farm, one of our favorite local pumpkin patches

That's what our clan has been doing in October. Now, with the cool weather and changing colors, we are eagerly anticipating the upcoming holidays. 

Blessings to you,

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment