Saturday, March 16, 2013

Menu Plan for the Week of March 17



Spring is in the air, and life is getting very busy once again! This week I am visiting a local Classical Conversations Open House to see if this is good fit for our oldest. 

It's also the week of the big race! My dad, husband, and I are running in our first ever 5K to support Special Kids in Murfreesboro and fulfilling a 2013 goal.



I've really been struggling with meal planning as of late. It just gets so mundane that I get tried of doing it. So, I have been spending an hour this afternoon searching for new recipes online. I've pinned these and other great recipes on my Pinterest Menu Plan board. Plus, if you're interested, I also have a great Colon Healthy Recipes board. I add to both boards all the time, so if you need a meal idea, check out these two boards for sure. 


Here's what our menu looks like this week:


Source: allrecipes.com via Keri on Pinterest


Sunday {St. Patrick's Day}: Slower Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage


Monday: Taco Casserole with lettuce & tomatoes




Tuesday: Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken & Spinach and Cheesy Garlic Bread Swirls


Wednesday: Pinto Beans, Broccoli Mac & Cheese, and Cornbread


Source: addapinch.com via Keri on Pinterest


Thursday: Chef's Salad with Rolls


Friday: Pizza


Saturday: Leftovers


What's on your menu this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment