Thursday, August 29, 2013

Why I've Been MIA Lately

Lest you think I've fallen off the planet and am floating in outer space somewhere, I assure you I have not. Rather we are adjusting to a new routine with some brand new activities (i.e. homeschooling & American Heritage Girls) and responsibilities (i.e. leading a new moms group in our CBS Bible study). Each of these are wonderful but time-consuming in their own beautiful ways; however, they do not allow much time for blogging right now.


I will continue my series on "Creating a Library of Good Books for Children" each week, but I can't promise any other posts right now. My social media time is also limited. But I hope you know, sweet reader, that I am thinking of you and praying for you as you grow in God's glory.

I hope you will stick around while I adjust to our new schedule and find a little time to carve out for blogging. Right now, I simply don't have any. You know how that is, right? 

Thanks for extending me a little grace. 

Praying God's richest blessings on you,


1 comment:

  1. I really HAVE been wondering where you've been! I do enjoy your blog so much, but I understand all of those commitments. This year has already been a challenge for me to keep blogging, and we're only in our second week of school! I know it'll be really tough once MOPS gets started, so I'm trying to get ahead right now on blog writing. Enjoy your kids and Bible study! Those are the things that matter most anyway.

    ReplyDelete