Saturday, August 6, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of August 7th

I will be going out of town on Thursday for the Women of Faith conference in Atlanta and will not be home until late Saturday night, so it's a short menu plan this week. Hopefully, my poor husband will be able to manage with leftovers and a few meals in the freezer while I am away.

Here is what we will be eating for the beginning of the week:

Sunday: Beef carnitas with tomatoes, peppers, and onions (using leftover roast) with corn tortillas and fresh fruit

Monday: Shepherd's pie (using more leftovers from the freezer) with salad

Tuesday: Spaghetti with meat sauce (I love this sauce recipe I found on Pinterest; I just add ground beef), steamed broccoli, and fresh fruit

Wednesday: Purple-hulled peas with boiled new potatoes and corn bread

Thursday: Leave for Chattanooga (spending the night at my parents' house)

Friday: Gone to Women of Faith Conference!!!

Saturday: Coming back from conference

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment