Saturday, March 19, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of March 20th

One of our Christmas presents from Mom and Dad this past year was beef from a grass-fed cow. We split a whole 1,100 pound cow with them and my brother and his family, so we have beef for quite a while. I'm super excited!!

Here is my menu plan for the week:

Sunday: Shredded beef in the crockpot (from above-mentioned cow) for tacos with salsa and beans

Monday: Barbecue beef, baked four-cheese macaroni, and broccoli

Tuesday: Festive chicken, black bean, and tortilla casserole with salad

Wednesday: White beans and kale (from the garden)

Thursday: Paella with shrimp, Italian sausage, and chicken on saffron (yellow) rice

Friday: Pizza Night!!

Saturday: Leftovers

I also found a great new pasta salad recipe that I made for some friends who last a loved one and a dear friend of ours and will make some more this week for us. I will try to post the recipe on here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment