Friday, July 8, 2011

My Favorite Reads of the Week from around the Web

Here are some of my favorite posts from around the web this week:

"16 Ways to Find Personal Rest" by Tsh of Simple Mom {So many ideas for taking a "Mommy break" came out of reading this post. Oh for some time!}

"The Truth about Preschool" by Carletta on Simple Homeschool {This encouraging post was a good reminder that children are naturally inquisitive and thus formal schooling at this age is not necessary.}

"Revisiting Your Goals Mid-Year" by Jessica of Life as Mom {Jessica's post made me stop and think about the "junk" in my life that needs eliminating so I can achieve my goals for the year.}

"Planning What to Preserve" by Kate of Keeper of the Home {Really a helpful post as I prepare to put up some of our garden plunder, especially the section "Be Realistic about Prices" because sometimes it's just cheaper to buy your food at the store than to preserve it yourself.}

This post is linked to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.

No comments:

Post a Comment