Saturday, April 2, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of April 3rd

Tomorrow, April 3rd, is Daniel's birthday. The big 3-3! We're actually going to my parents' house for his birthday dinner after the girls get up from their naps, so my plan is to have my b-day meal for him on Monday since we won't be home until tomorrow afternoon.

Here is my menu plan for the week:

Sunday: Mom's home cooking! Yea, I don't have to cook!!

Monday: Rib-eyes, mac and cheese, green beans, and a special birthday cake

Tuesday: Breakfast for supper (sausage, eggs, fried taters, biscuits and homemade strawberry jam that I made last week)

Wednesday: Black bean tostadas with fresh salsa

Thursday: Chicken Parmesan on whole wheat linguine with steamed broccoli

Friday: Pizza Night!!

Saturday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment