Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Growing in His Glory.com

If you have been following my blog at all recently, you will have noticed an increased number of posts in the past few months. Call it a need to vent or escape my present reality. But I have felt compelled to write and share with you what is going on in my life and how God is "growing" me in my various roles: as wife, mother, and His daughter.

In an effort to separate our family goings-on from what I perceive as a new ministry opportunity, I have launched this website. I will continue to post pictures and updates of our family on the family blog.

The purpose for "Growing in His Glory" is to help women "grow" in their God-given roles so that they might live out I Corinthians 10:31, doing all to the glory of God.

I fervently believe that if we are living and breathing, we should be growing. Whether that means learning a new skill, finding a more effective way to organize our kitchen, digging deeper into God's Word, or just trying out a new recipe, we should constantly be looking for areas of weakness in which we can improve.

And as we identify areas in which we need to grow, we must remember that everything we do is for God's glory. From running our households to educating our children to loving our husbands, we must remember that He deserves our best and the first fruits of our harvest.

I have been called to serve and that is what "Growing in His Glory" is about: serving and ministering to the needs of others, that we might all give Him the praise and glory He deserves.

I pray that this site will also "grow" as He wills.

God bless you,

Keri


No comments:

Post a Comment