Saturday, May 28, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of May 29th



I love three-day weekends, especially when the weather is warm and we can start grilling! There's nothing like ribs and hamburgers on the grill.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Sunday Quick Lunch: Spinach Enchiladas with refried beans (We were supposed to have these this past Thursday, but I had to go to Nashville and didn't get home in time to make them. I will let you know if they're worth making.)

Supper: Hamburgers with sweet potato fries and corn-on-the-cob

Monday: Baby back ribs with homemade BBQ sauce, potato salad, and baked beans

Tuesday: Sweet Italian chicken sausage on linguine with spaghetti sauce, salad, and breadsticks

Wednesday: Pintos and corn muffins (I cooked the beans last Wednesday, but we ended up going out for dinner instead. So, I will just pull them out of the freezer for an easy supper.)

Thursday: Carnitas soft tacos (using beef shoulder roast)

Friday:
Pizza night!! (I have been making sourdough bread every Saturday for the past three weeks, so I think I will make up a batch of sourdough pizza dough for something different.)

Saturday: Leftovers (My parents are coming home this week, so we will probably go to Chattanooga to visit with them and celebrate my niece and nephew's birthdays.)


No comments:

Post a Comment